World of Warcraft Fishing Patch 5.2
WoW Fishing Patch 5.2 is coming my friends and there is some news that can change your fishing methods to make the most possible gold. It is believed that Patch 5.2 will be released in January some time and we are sitting at are computers eager to start playing this new patch. Some of the biggest changes to your wow fishing routine will come with the new changes to Tillers Farming which we will summarize bellow:
- You can make the farm your personal inn by buying Sunsong Ranch.
- You will now be able to complete work orders from all different kinds of Pandarian factions, which will gain reputation for that specific Pandarian faction.
- You can now buy seed bags which will contain 4 crops at a time, this is a big bonus because you will now be able to harvest more materials used with fish which will result in high profits on the auction house.
- You can use Master Plow which will cause vermin in occupied plots which will make the vermin pop out. These vermin will be stunned and also at 30% health.
- You can now get better yields from special crops.
- There will be fewer wild crops to tend.
After examining the information you can say that getting the mats to make delicious fish buff food will be easier to get. This means that used with our wow fishing bot mop you can use all the fish to make more expensive buff food and make thousands of gold. If you are looking for a wow fishing gold guide please check out the link. If you have any questions about this upcoming patch and how it will affect your fishing please feel free to leave a comment at anytime. Thank you and happy fishing.
NEW Patch 5.2 Fishing Changes – Feb 6, 2013
Well my friends. It is getting better and better for those of us who love fishing. Here is what blizzard has patched in their patch notes.
- The chance to fish up Flying Tiger Gourami, Spinefish Alpha and Mimic Octopus has been increased.
- Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for Nat Pagle to examine has been increased.
- WoW-Fishing-Bot.net Team